Ludwig van Beethoven, born in Bonn, known worldwide and revered by millions of people, would have been 250 years old next year. That must be celebrated – or played? We want to create a “Beethoven Game“.
To this end, WDR 3, the Cologne Game Lab and the Friends of the Cologne Game Lab are inviting interested students to come to grips with the topic and develop ideas on the weekend of 29 – 31 March 2019. The best idea should be commissioned after the production, in time for the anniversary. Exciting prizes await the most innovative and convincing teams.
What comes out when young game designers immerse themselves in the world of the great composer? The Beethoven Game Jam will provide the answer!
- 72h Gamejam with wonderful prizes for the best ideas
- free snacks and drinks for all participants
- motivating impulse lectures from Kay Rosenkranz, Utz Stauder & Ludopium and David Marlow
- moderation by Axel Brüggemann
- the best ideas will be funded and put into production by WDR3!
The prerequisite for participation is a registration here before Sunday, March 24.