EPPSA is a research and development project that aims at exploring the potential of location-based technologies and services in the context of informative mobile games and apps. In addition to establishing a joint platform that intertwines various location-based technologies, the EPPSA consortium will create and run a series of individual showcases in collaboration with prospective partners (e.g. museums, event agencies and outdoor advertisers). The project is part of CreateMedia.NRW, funded by the European Regional Development Fund (EFRE) and Regional funds from the State of North Rhine Westphalia.
The EPPSA consortium consists of:
- The Good Evil GmbH, Cologne
- ART+COM, Cologne
- TH Köln (Cologne Game Lab)
Team Cologne Game Lab
- Project Management / Game Design / Media Didactics - Katharina Tillmanns, M.A.
- Production & Media Didactics – Fee Bonny, M.A.
- Programming and Media Didactics & Evaluation – Jonas Zimmer, M.A.