The M.A. program begins each year in the winter term (Mid-September), with applications taking place in spring.
- First Stage: February 1 until March 31
- International students need to send their documents to Uni-Assist by March 31*
- Second Stage: The application tasks are sent out in the beginning of April
- Third Stage: Interviews take place in the second half of June
- EU citizens: 850 EUR / semester
- Non-EU citizens: 1750 EUR / semester
plus 200 EUR one-time fee upon enrollment. Semester fees for TH Koeln are approximately 255 EUR which includes a ticket for public transport in North Rhine-Westphalia, including the cities of Cologne, Bonn, and Dusseldorf.
*Note: The Uni-Assist application does not replace the application through CGL’s website! International students have to do both applications.